Kindly confer to these terms of service and use carefully.
They show that the nature of the website and the rules and regulations associated with are greatly important. Along with that we respect the rights of all organizations and individuals. In case of any questions or confusions, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us.
- Zoobhee.com platform is a video streaming website and service, primarily, which also enables social networking features like friends, comments, likes and messaging. Zoobhee.com platform is made up of Zoobhee.com websites (zoobhee.com, Zoobhee.video, Zoobhee.ae Collectively the “Zoobhee.com websites”) Zoobhee Video player that is embeddable onto any website, Zoobhee apps and web-apps as accessible via any current or future device capable of distributing Zoobhee.com websites and/or Zoobhee video player, and more generally (software, video, data feeds, channels, content) and services provided to you on, from, or through Zoobhee.com Platform and it’s websites (collectively the “Service”)
- By accessing and/or using our The Service, without being logged into Zoobhee.com Account, You will be hereinafter a “Visitor”. A Visitor can access website, watch content set to be viewed by public and perform search on the service. If you are logged in as a registered user by creating an account or signing up on the service (collectively the “Account”) for yourself and/or on behalf of entity you are authorized to act on behalf of; you will be termed as “Registered User”. In either case “Logged in or not” You will be termed as a “User”
- As a Registered User, You will also have the ability to access some more additional features from the Service, and if you have accepted the terms of the “Zoobhee Partners Program”, you will also termed as a “Partner” and will have the opportunity to monetize Your Content uploaded on Your Account.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Zoobhee.com. Zoobhee.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Zoobhee.com will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Zoobhee.com from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- You may never use another person's or company’s account without permission. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the account, and you must keep the account password secure. You must notify Zoobhee.com immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of the account. Zoobhee.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account but you may be liable for the losses of Zoobhee.com or others due to such unauthorized use.
Description of Zoobhee.com Platform, Service & Account
General Use of the Service — Permissions and Restrictions
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Zoobhee.com appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- uploading an original video to Zoobhee.com, or maintaining an original channel on Zoobhee.com, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- showing Zoobhee.com videos through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 3.5; or
- any use that Zoobhee.com expressly authorizes in writing.
Your Content, Publishing & Copyrights
Our Content & Copyrights
Rights you license
- to Zoobhee.com, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service and otherwise in connection with the provision of the Service and Zoobhee.com's business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
- to each user of the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
Copyright protection & Reporting Prohibited Content
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org